The kinesiology tape was developed by Dr. Kenso Kaze in Japan in 1975. This 100% cotton elastic tape, which is available in a wide range of colors, is affixed directly to the skin where it supports muscles, tendons or joints. Therapeutic taping can either relax or activate the underlying muscles. It is the ideal complementary therapy to your training and/or treatment offering.
Once you have completed this course, you can immediately begin to apply kinesiology tape and handle cross tape without supervision.
The theory segment of the course will teach you all you need to know, enabling you to work confidently and safely.
- History and origin of kinesiology taping and cross tapes
- Handling the right equipment
- Indications and contraindications
- Different taping techniques and their effects
- Cutting, positioning and affixing tapes
- The muscle taping affixing techniques
- Dealing with the client
- Advertisement, marketing and pricing
2 – 4 persons
1 day (10 teaching units)
Sat. 17/03/2018 (9.30am – 5.30pm)
Sat. 15/09/2018 (9.30am - 5.30pm)
(massage therapist / owner)
Das Lindenberg, Frankfurt am Main